Ways to give
- Log in to your banking app and scan the QR code or key in the UEN (S87CC0539B).
- Enter the amount you wish to give/tithe.
- Enter under “UEN/Bill Reference No.” giving details in the format of “Pseudonym-Congregation-Type of giving” e.g. “Thank God-E-T500,TG100”.In view of space constraint, please use abbreviations as follows:
|Congregation||Type of Giving|
|Cantonese – “C”||Offering – “O”|
|English – “E”||Tithe – “T”|
|Mandarin – “M”||Thanksgiving – “TG”|
|JYC/YC – “Y”||Missions – “M”|
*Note: Pseudonym is not required if your giving is for offering.
By Internet Banking
- Log in to your banking and proceed with the transfer according to your bank’s instruction. Following are our bank details:
Bank Name: DBS Bank Account Name: Kum Yan Methodist Church Account No.: 033-002463-0
- Email your following transfer details to firstname.lastname@example.org:
b) Congregation – Cantonese, English, Mandarin, JYC/YC , Woodlands
c) Type(s) of giving (Offering/Tithe/Thanksgiving/Mission)
*Note: Your details provided under “Comments for Recipient” may not be reflected in our bank statement, especially for DBS/POSB account holders.
If you are giving by cheque, please make the cheque out to Kum Yan Methodist Church in full.
Please indicate the following at back of the cheque:
- Type of giving (Offering/Tithe/Thanksgiving/Mission)
Kum Yan Methodist Church
1 Queen Street, Singapore 188534