THRIVING AS CAREGIVERS: APPLYING POSITIVE PSYCHOLOGY TO SELF-CARE
Saturday 15 May, 8pm to 10pm
Special needs caregivers deserve self-care.
Caring for children and other family members with special needs can be stressful and exhausting. There is growing recognition that caregivers themselves need to be cared for as well. In this webinar, we will discuss the concept of self-care, as well as how caregivers can shift their mindsets and incorporate self-care into their busy day. We hope that caregivers can not just survive, but thrive!
All are welcome to register and hear from:
– Mr Gerald Boh, Counselling & Exercise Psychologist, Psyfit
– Ms Ang Ching Ling, a mother who turned Adversity into Mission
– Mr Adrian Lim Peng Ann, a caregiving father, Registered Psychologist (SPS), Registered Social Worker (SASW), Registered Counsellor (SAC), Family Counselling Psychologist
For more information and to register, visit:
• The webinar is free for CaringSG members. When you click on the link, there will be a prompt to sign up as a member of CaringSG(free of charge).
• Confirmed registrants will receive a Zoom link in their email before the webinar date.
Trackback from your site.