the lord series bible study
LORD, I WANT TO KNOW YOU (PART 2) – A DEVOTIONAL STUDY ON THE NAMES OF GOD
So much of our confusion and pain results because we don’t know God – who He really is, and how He works in our lives. With this study, that will all change.
WHO – for anyone who wants to know God more fully & intimately by studying His Names – Creator, Healer, Protector, Provider, and many others – and to gain power to stand strong.
WHY – To find strength for times of trial, comfort for pain, provision for soul’s deepest needs. And transform your walk with God.
WHAT – This is Part 2 & a 4-lesson study.
• Directed 1-2 hours per week assignments to be done at own time.
• Enjoyable group discussion once a week via ZOOM, led by friendly facilitators.
WHEN & WHERE
ZOOM on Mondays, 27 Sept, 4 Oct, 11 Oct and 18 Oct, 7.45–9.15 pm (wherever you are!)
Meeting ID and Password will be sent only to registered participants nearer the date.
• Register by emailing your Name, Contact number & the congregation you worship with,
• Class size is limited to 30 pax.
• Registration period: 4 Sep to 18 Sep or earlier when places are filled up.
REVIEWS OF PART 1 FROM STUDENTS:
“Enjoyed the very open discussions”
“ Very refreshing to dive deep into the Word”
“Nice to understand the meaning behind specific Hebrew/Greek words … especially … God’s names”
“Enjoyed it very much on the names of God!”
Don’t miss this powerful study – register today!
Trackback from your site.