Standing in the gap
- The World Health Organization (WHO) has classified the coronavirus outbreak as a “global pandemic”. Pray for God’s protection that the virus will stop spreading, especially in regions and countries with inadequate healthcare capabilities.
- Pray especially for those countries that have been severely affected by the pandemic, including Italy, Spain, Iran, Germany, America, France and etc.
- Pray that the world leaders would no longer be complacent, or blame each other, but rather work together to win the fight against the pandemic with due diligence.
Ask God to grant wisdom to our government, and our people would have confidence in the government, to overcome the current situation in cooperation and unity.
- The Methodist and Anglican churches have announced a two-week suspension of Sunday worship services. Pray that all churches in Singapore will be ready to help their congregations worship in their own homes.
- The Church can keep pace and adapt to the changes. While worship services are being suspended, we can make use of this time to reflect, so that we can get back on our feet quickly, and also support our nation to bounce back and move forward.