Standing in the gap
- Pray for God’s comfort and grace to rest on the families of those who perished in the plane crash in Russia and those who suffered in the Hualien earthquake. Pray for God to reveal Himself to these nations.
- Pray for the good news of Jesus Christ to propagate and prevail in the PyeongChang 2018 Winter Olympics as opportunities abound to hear the gospel message, especially the North Koreans.
Nation and Church
- Marriage and Family
- Continue to focus on the prayer items from last week’s Prayer Agenda bulletin or by viewing www.wholelife.sg/HonourMarriage. The married couple forms a vital foundation for the health of a family. A strong marriage begets a strong family, a strong family begets a strong nation, emotionally, psychologically even spiritually.
- Pray that the Church will set the benchmark of what a strong marriage is like and for the Church to be a centre of healing and reconciliation for the family.
- KY100 Service and Dinner:
- Pray for the administrative team comprising Pastor Siong Yeng and Huey Ming as they organise the logistical arrangement as the run-up towards the Anniversary Service and Dinner draws closer.
- Pray for the organising committee as they continue to deliberate on the other programmes for the rest of the year.
- Chinese New Year 2018:
- Pray for God to deposit the passion and courage on His people so that they may share the gospel message to loved ones, friends and even strangers during the festive celebration.
- Pray for God’s grace over the safety and security as the nation celebrates the New Year.